Consolidated manufacturing information of stainless steel dog cage
The following is the relevant knowledge about stainless steel dog cage materials. Friends who own pets or want to buy dog cages, definitely want to take a look and learn.
1. Specifications: Commonly used stainless steel plates are divided into two types, 201 and 304. The theory is that the composition is different. 304 is of better quality, but it is expensive, and 201 is worse. 304 is imported stainless steel plate, and 201 is domestic stainless steel plate.
2. The composition of 201 is 17Cr-4.5Ni-6Mn-N, which is a Ni-saving steel grade and an alternative to 301 steel. After cold working, it has magnetism and is used in railway vehicles.
3. The composition of 304 is 18Cr-9Ni, which is the most widely used stainless steel and heat-resistant steel. Used in food production equipment, Xitong chemical equipment, nuclear energy, etc.
4. 201 has high manganese content, the surface is very bright with dark and bright, and high manganese content is simply rusty. 304 contains more chromium, the surface is matte and does not rust. The two are compared together. The most important thing is that the corrosion resistance is different. The corrosion resistance of 201 is very poor, so the price will be sold at a lower price. Also, because 201 contains low nickel, the cost is lower than that of 304, so the corrosion resistance is not as good as 304.
5. The difference between 201 and 304 is the nickel content. And the price of 304 is now more expensive, but 304 can at least guarantee that it will not rust during use. (Use potion for experiment)
6.Stainless steel is not easy to rust because the chromium-rich oxide formed on the surface of the steel body can protect the steel body.The 201 material is attributed to high manganese stainless steel with higher hardness than 304, high carbon and low nickel.
7, the composition is not the same (mainly from the carbon, manganese, nickel, and chromium, the difference between 201 and 304 stainless steel)